Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Auditions galore!

So I went on two auditions simultaneously a few weeks ago, both for iTheater Collaborative in Phoenix. I was called back for Indivisible but not The Play About the Baby and ultimately not cast. Boo. But that's OK because the show goes up the same time that Nearly Naked Theater's Phaedra goes up and I'm gunning for a part in that.

I went on an audition for Unnecessary Farce with Desert Foothills Theater last night. That was a trek to get there. Way the hell up north, about an hour away. It's a great comedy and that's what I'm good at. I rocked the reading for both parts and the director called me this afternoon to tell me she thought I was wonderful and ask me to callbacks tomorrow night. Sweet. I have a feeling I'll get cast because I nailed it and because it's so damn far away. It's how I roll.

Then everyone can come and see me and laugh and I can hopefully get cast in some more shows in this damn town. More comedies, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment