Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stuck on the floor

In my bean bag chair with my knee propped up because it's swollen to the point of bursting. Awww yeah. I decided to take a full force running crash into a sneaky pumpkin hiding in the last row of corn three Fridays ago working the Boccail's Haunted Hayride. The things I do to entertain the masses. Everything was fine until this last Friday night when I went out and got my groove on to Shades of Day at Wine Lovers. Then it all got worse Saturday night when the more intense grooving got on. Now this whole "walking" thing has become a drag.

Boo!
*throws popcorn*
Boo!!

I waltzed myself into the ER tonight to check things out. I found my entire leg swollen today. Totes awes. I had my knee x-rayed and thank God there is nothing torn. I couldn't begin to wrap my brain around another knee surgery, another surgery of any kind, especially to my good knee. I am out of knees. The tendon running along the outside of my leg got banged up pretty good. I didn't think I could take any good drugs because they would make me bruise worse and for longer after my eyelid surgery next week. But come to find out, Vicodin and steroids aren't on my list. Sue-pah Sweet.
And I think they just kicked in.
Float with me.

1 comment: