Monday, June 29, 2009

Tiny Pond

Of the seven agencies I submitted to only three of them are known to be reputable and legitimate. I've heard of them, have friends signed with them, and they were the top agencies when I moved to Tempe six years ago.

Well I have received "Sorry, I already have enough actresses in your category" emails from two of them. The third is the one who wants a hard copy submission. Damn it all. How long do you wait before you submit yourself again? Six months? A year? With only three real agencies to deal with that is one hell of some slim pickins. Do I submit myself to agents in LA knowing I don't have the money to be there right now? And what category is it that they are putting me into anyway? How am I supposed to get anywhere and go on SAG auditions without an agent?

Blarg.

No comments:

Post a Comment