Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well Damn

I just checked the Renovation film's website and they had the cast listed with their headshots. Guess I didn't get a part. That blows. Damn. I was looking forward to being a part of that project. No email, no phone call, no nothing. Just never hear back from them again. That's how it goes.

I am bummed. Not devestated by any means, thanks to my attitutde about auditioning. Now I don't have to drive to Yuma, so that's a plus. The girls they cast all kind of look the same so maybe that's what they wanted. Who knows? That's another thing about not getting a part is there is typically never any reasoning or explanation. You're either what they're looking for or you're not. Simple as that. It's just a tad more frustrating when they heaped so much praise on me and then I'm not offered a part.

Damn it all!

And on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment