Tuesday, January 22, 2008

10 Little Knowns

10 RANDOM THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME!

1. Growing up I wanted to be a paleontologist and dreamed of going to the Bad Lands in Wyoming. I wrote a book about dinosaurs when I was 8 that got an honorable mention at the county fair.

2. I'm far too much of an open book.

3. I love emeralds. I'd take an emerald over a diamond in a heart beat.

4. I've spent 12 hours reading in a bookstore. It's my retreat from the world. I'll my own library when I get my own place.

5. I love cleaning bathrooms. You get everything wet and wipe it all down. How much easier does it get?

6. I loathe candy corn and coconut.

7. I could live anywhere in the world for a year. And I'd like to.

8. Choreography is something I am extreemly good at.

9. Kitsch, thrift store, leopard print, Hollywood antique: feelings and designs I want to decorate my own place in.

10. If I could cover myself in tattoos, I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment