Monday, January 14, 2008

Climb to Conquer

Cancer, that is. I and my fellow Peacemaker fans and friends are going to kick some serious cancer ass this February 24th in our 4th annual Climb to Conquer Cancer. We haul our hungover asses out of our warm and comfy beds long before the crack of dawn to gather at South Mountain in Phoenix and walk 5 increasingly steep miles to the top and to victory.


This year's walk hits home for me and the crew as our good friend Phil Rowe is taking on his third battle with cancer. Phil is a wonderful, passionate, endlessly entertaining man, and the talented guitarist for Suspect Audio. I am walking for Phil, his delicious wife Mandy, and their adorable daughter Kira.


If you'd like to donate to our awesome cause feel free to swing by My personal page an drop some cash on me. :)


Or, for the slightly more daring, those who would like to join our team, Loco Locals, can do so here. I don't even live in Tempe anymore and I joined. Today is the last day to join our team and qualify for our badass team shirt!


Fly in, drive out, hitchhike, teleport. I'm-a be there. What more reason do you need to join?

Thank you all and remember: when you see cancer, kick it in the nads.

No comments:

Post a Comment